Find out what’s coming up here!
Sporting Memories Group - Fridays, 10.30am - 12.15pm
Do you love talking about sport?
Newmarket Library have teamed up with the Sporting Memories Network to host a Sporting Memories reminiscence group.
The Sporting Memories group offers over-50s the chance to:
- Handle superb sporting images and memorabilia from local and national collections
- Revisit and share memories of taking part in or watching sporting events
- Talk about any kind of sport, from football to speedway, cricket to athletics and beyond
- Enjoy sport-themed games, quizzes and gentle activities
- Banish loneliness and make new, like-minded friends
Sessions are free of charge, with tea and coffee available.
To find out more, click here.