Retail Customer Advisor
We’re recruiting for a 12 hour 16 hour, 20 hour, 37.5 hour vacancies in our Newmarket Three Store.
Why choose Three?
We want to be leaders and experts in new mobile, but we need to attract, retain and engage our workforce. Are you up for the challenge? Right now, we’re looking for a cool, friendly, ambitious individual to join our award-winning Retail team.
We can offer you this…
- £9.00 per hour, and on-target earnings of £11.25 per hour
- A brand new smartphone on an Unlimited data plan
- On-target bonus of 25%, paid out monthly based on your store’s performance
- Individual bonus accelerators for high performers
- Great discounts with our Perks at Work scheme
- Flexible working hours/shifts
- Great training courses and career development opportunities
At Three, our vision is better connectivity every day, for every customer. That means:
- Understanding each customer and their needs
- Setting the bar on coverage, reliability and customer care
- Solving queries for customer quickly
- Providing amazing experiences that make people feel good
To achieve this, we need people who are customer focused. People who go beyond the expected and work as one team. People who can wow our customers. Showing them how technology can elevate everyday moments into something truly special.
Sound like you? Apply to join our team today!
Posted on: Monday 18 October 2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Security Officer to join our small team based in Newmarket, Suffolk.
As a Shopping Centre based Security Officer you will be required to deliver a high level of customer service at all times. You will liaising with members of the public, shop tenants, site contractors and the management team on a daily basis.
Ideally for this position you should have experience of single site security, have a valid SIA licence, be able to produce detailed incident reports, carry out health and safety and site checks, monitoring operational CCTV cameras, checking and validating business visitor credentials, be first aid trained, and be confident in escalating incidents in a professional manor.
If you feel you would be suitable for the Security Officer position we have available and live within a commutable distance to Newmarket please contact email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted on: Monday 4 October 2021